North Dakota Moving Companies
Find the Perfect Option When Moving from North Dakota
The name of the state comes from the Sioux Indian word for “friend.” And while you may have met many friendly people living here, if you’re looking for a new adventure, you want to find friendly people to help you move. U-Pack has a team of caring moving consultants who are there for you through the entire process. Our moving service is unique: You do the packing and loading, but we do all the driving.
We have a location in Fargo, along with over 240 service centers across the country. Whether you’re moving just a state away or across the country, U-Pack delivers your belongings right to your door.
Rates include the moving equipment, transportation, fuel and liability coverage. You can add services like storage or loading help or save money by loading at the service center. U-Pack lets you customize your move to meet your needs and budget. Get a free moving quote to explore options.
Fun NoDak Facts
- The city of Rugby is the geographic center of the North American continent. They mark it with a 15-foot stone flanked by both the Canadian and U.S. flags
- The Badlands Dinosaur Museum in Dickinson houses the largest collection of real fossils in the state, including six full dinosaur skeletons
- North Dakota is the only state with no voter registration. Instead, residents must show a form of ID at the polls. So when moving from North Dakota, be prepared to register to vote in your new state
- The world’s largest buffalo monument is in Jamestown. It’s 26 feet high, 46 feet long and weighs 60 tons!
- Square dancing is the state’s official folk dance