Moving Companies in Strafford, MO
So Long, Strafford
Located outside Springfield, Missouri, Strafford once made its name by being on historic Route 66. Now, it’s a quieter community known for the “Maroon Nation” of Strafford Schools and the Wild Animal Safari. If you’re looking for something new, it may be time to move from Strafford. For a cross country move, U-Pack is a perfect solution. We have a service center located in Strafford, so we can service the entire Springfield area with door-to-door moving. And we also cover all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, so we can get you wherever you’re going.
Interesting Things About Strafford
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! column said Strafford was the only town in the U.S. with two main streets and not a single alley.
- There are over 450 animals at the Wild Animal Safari drive-thru park.
- A post office has been in operation in Strafford since 1870.
- The town was platted by the Atlantic & Pacific Railroad on land donated by Mrs. Sarah Lane.
Fun Things to Do in the Area
If you need a packing break, check out attractions in nearby Springfield:
- Drive through Fantastic Caverns, a show cave with a completely ride-through tour.
- Explore Springfield Botanical Gardens at Greene/Close Memorial Park with over 114-acres of garden collections.
- Take a picture with the World’s Largest Fork at Noble Communications, the headquarters of The Food Channel.
100 S. Cartage Road
Strafford MO, 65757