Moving Companies in St. Louis, MO
Saying Goodbye to St. Louis
Living in the Gateway City has afforded you many opportunities in education, employment and entertainment. You’ll miss the unique, contemporary vibe and fun, game-day atmosphere, but you’re also looking forward to what comes next. During your search for a long-distance moving company, consider U-Pack®.
Our nationwide DIY moving service is both affordable and convenient. You control the move from start to finish, but we handle all the driving. This way, you can travel in your vehicle or catch a flight! Learn more about how U-Pack works. Then, get a free quote to see how much moving from St. Louis will cost.
Local Attractions to Visit One Last Time
St. Louis, Missouri, is a diamond in the rough. And though you’ve probably visited its attractions more times than you can count, enjoy them for one last hoorah!
- View your beloved town from 630 feet up during a ride in the iconic Gateway Arch
- Plan a food tour with EAT Saint Louis and taste the city’s famous dishes
- Visit Forest Park, where the 1904 Summer Olympics took place
- Buy tickets for a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium and cheer on your local team
- Let the kids visit with more than 17,000 aquatic and land animals at the Saint Louis Zoo
- Celebrate William Shakespeare during the annual Shakespeare Festival held every August
- Stroll through the historic Missouri Botanical Garden for picturesque views of exotic flora
- Feel the thrill of riding roller coasters and zooming down giant water slides at Six Flags
- Walk through the St. Louis Art Museum, known as one of the country’s finest art galleries
- Interact with more than 700 hands-on displays at the Saint Louis Science Center
U-Pack St Louis
8630 Hall St
St Louis MO, 63147