Moving Companies in Sedalia, MO
Saying Goodbye to Sedalia
Just over 21,000 people are fortunate to call small-town Sedalia home. As one of the lucky few, you’ve enjoyed the city’s rich history, thriving culture and vibrant atmosphere. But now it’s time to move and enjoy a new place outside of Missouri.
Where are you going? With a location in Sedalia and 240 other service centers nationwide, U-Pack® is an excellent long-distance moving option. Our DIY process is simple and doesn’t require you to drive a rental truck — instead, we do the driving! Check rates for your move from Sedalia with a free quote.
Take a break from packing and have fun visiting these local attractions:
- The Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site. Take a tour of this gorgeous 31-room, 12,000-square-foot historic lodge.
- Daum Museum of Contemporary Art. Find inspiration as you view more than 1,500 art pieces.
- Katy Depot. Visit Sedalia’s original train station to learn about the city’s unique railroad history.
- Liberty Park. Regardless of the season, Liberty Park is the ideal place to take a hike and unwind.
- Leisure Park. Spend the day riding go-karts, playing mini golf and competing in arcade games with the kids!
417 North Park
Sedalia MO, 65301