Moving Companies in Orange, CT
Saying Goodbye to Orange, CT
Located 75 miles northeast of New York City, is the great city of Orange, Connecticut. An industrial city famous for its historic downtown area and home to Ivy League university, Yale, Orange is a great place to live and work. But if you’re moving from the city and need to find a moving company who services the area, consider U-Pack®!
Take Control of Your Move from Orange
U-Pack provides door-to-door moving service to and from Orange. With over 240 service centers covering all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, we can help you move to your new home — no matter where it is! We have a local service center in Orange, which handles moves in the area, including to New Haven. And since you do the packing and loading, rates are low, often being comparable to truck rental! Get a free moving quote to get started or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Fun Things to Do
Before you head out of town, check out these favorites spots one last time:
- Tour the Yale University Art Gallery. Located on the campus of Yale University, this is the oldest college art museum in America. The gallery is divided into three different buildings and spans 1 ½ city blocks. It features more than 250,000 pieces of art which represent the work of both historic and modern times. Admission is free and is open to the public.
- Take a stroll at Walnut Beach. Go hunting for shells, take a stroll along the sandy beach or on the boardwalk, or play a pickup game of volleyball at this public beach. At low tide, you can even walk to Charles Island, which is a 14-acre island that is part of the Silver Sands State Park.
- Grab some seafood at Stowe’s Seafood. This indoor/outdoor restaurant serves some of the best seafood in the city and offers outdoor seating with picturesque views of the beach and waterfront.
- Visit the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History. The kids will love the diverse collection of artifacts from Egyptian art, the dinosaur bones, or the various rocks and minerals!
- Walk around the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library. Another to-do activity while on the campus of Yale is to visit this unique library which features rare books, manuscripts and other cool artifacts. There isn’t a lot on display, so it doesn’t take long to complete, and there is no admission charge.
56 Carlson Road
Orange CT, 06477