Moving Companies in Enfield, CT
Using U-Pack to Move from Enfield
Just 20 miles north of Hartford, Connecticut, is Enfield. Though its population is small (about 45,000 people), the city is thriving in history, culture and economic success. It’s been a great place to live, work and have fun, but you’re moving soon and need to find a company to help.
U-Pack® is a self-move service that gives you the best of the DIY world: the low prices of renting a truck, but without having to drive the truck! We’ll deliver a trailer or container to your door, you load it, and we drive it to your new home. It’s a quick and easy method, with transit times typically lasting 2-5 business days. Start your moving process today with a free online quote, or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Where are you headed?
Whether you’re staying in the east or are heading west to seek new adventures, we can get you there. With a nationwide network, we can move you to just about anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico. Take a look at our coverage map to find a service center near your new location.
Think you know everything about Enfield? Take this quiz to find out!
If you’ve lived here for a long time, you probably know a lot about the area. But, some of these questions might stump you. See how many you know, and then scroll down to see the answers! We’ll start with an easy one:
- Which Danish plastic-toy manufacturer has headquarters in Enfield?
- What Native American tribe first inhabited this region?
- Enfield was the biggest supplier of gunpowder during which U.S. war?
- What famous director, producer and writer was born in Enfield? Hint: He is most known for his independent film The Blair Witch Project.
- This company was once Enfield’s second-largest employer before all operations were sent to Kansas City in 2016. What company is it?
- The Pocomtuc
- The Civil War
- Kevin J. Foxe
- Hallmark Cards
7 Depot Hill Rd
Enfield CT, 06082