Moving Companies in Decatur, AL
Moving from Decatur, Alabama
Situated in Northern Alabama along the Tennessee River, Decatur blends a progressive business climate with small-town charm. It’s also is home to award-winning schools, advanced health care services and safe, family-friendly neighborhoods.
Leaving this comfortable environment isn’t an easy decision. But when life sends you in a new direction, U-Pack® is an excellent choice to help you get your bearings.
U-Pack: A Self-Move Option
When you move with U-Pack, you’re free to travel your way. You don’t have to worry about navigating a rental truck from Decatur to your new home. With our nationwide network of service centers, we’ve got you covered. We’ll bring you a moving trailer or container, you pack and load it with your belongings, then we do the driving. And if you need help loading or unloading, we can arrange it!
Learn more about how U-Pack works with this helpful resource. Ready to roll? Get a free online quote or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to customize your move from Decatur with U-Pack.
Doings in Decatur
Make sure to revisit these favorite spots — or go for the first time — before you leave.
- Point Mallard Park. This 500-acre site includes a golf course, campgrounds, an aquatic center, an ice complex, and hiking, jogging and biking trails.
- Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge. The refuge manages and protects habitat for 12 federally listed endangered or threatened species. It’s also home to thousands of wintering waterfowl each year.
- Catch an annual event. Two of Decatur’s most prominent: the Alabama Jubilee Hot Air Balloon Classic on Memorial Day Weekend in May and the Alabama Charity Championship Horse Show in October.
- Tour historic homes. The Old Decatur & Albany Historic Districts make up the largest concentration of Victorian-era craftsmen and bungalow homes in Alabama. Some date back to the early 1800s while others were built around the turn of the 20th century.
- See a Princess up close. The Princess Theatre has been a north Alabama landmark for more than a century. This unique Art Deco-style structure has been a playhouse and movie theater, and now serves as the city’s performing arts center.
810 19Th Ave Se
Decatur AL, 35601