Moving Companies in Dorval, Quebec
Planning a Move from Dorval to the U.S.
Located along the St. Lawrence River and southwestern border of Quebec is the city of Dorval. Historical charm, beautiful scenery and a growing economy are just a few perks of living here. But change is part of life, and new opportunities are awaiting. If you’re moving to the United States, you’ll want a moving company that has experience in international moves.
Driving a rental truck across the border is one option, but it may not be the best. Not only will you have to drive hundreds (or thousands) of miles, but you’ll also have to clear the shipment. Instead, consider U-Pack®. When you move with us, we drive and clear your belongings with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. So all you have to do is pack and load the equipment, and then travel however you want.
And with more than 240 service centers in our network, we provide moves to all 50 states or Puerto Rico. Get a free moving quote to see how much moving from Dorval will cost. Our local service center handles moves around the entire area, including to Montreal.
Did you Know?
You may find these facts interesting:
- Dorval was founded in 1667 (over 350 years ago), making it the oldest city in the West Island, and one of the oldest in Canada.
- The city has the largest surface area in West Island but is the least-densely populated with less than 20,000 people.
- The Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport takes up 60% of the land.
- Most Dorval residents speak English. But, other notable languages include French, Chinese, Italian, Arabic, Polish and Filipino.
- Jason Demers, a Canadian professional ice hockey player, was born in Dorval in 1988. He currently plays in the NHL for the Arizona Coyotes.
Moving to Dorval? We can help with that, as well. See how it works in this helpful Canada moving article.
10325 Ryan Ste 200
Dorval QC, H9P1A2