Moving Companies in Cambridge, Ontario
Moving from Cambridge
On the southern tip of Ontario lies the city of Cambridge. With a population of 130,000, Cambridge thrives as a mid-sized city with small-town charm. The business environment, diverse culture and historic scenery have made this Canadian city a wonderful place to live. But if the time has come to say goodbye, you’ll need a moving company to help. We have a local service center that handles moves across the area, including to Kitchener.
If you’re heading to the United States from Cambridge, use U-Pack®! While we can’t help with intra-Canada moves, we can help with cross-border relocations. Moving to Cambridge? Check out our guide to moving to Canada.
Cool Places in Cambridge
Before you head out, take time to visit these popular places:
- Shade’s Mills. This beautiful park offers some of Cambridge’s best hiking, fishing, canoeing and biking activities.
- Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory. This unique garden features thousands of butterflies along with tropical plants, waterfalls and streams.
- The Cambridge Farmer’s Market. Since 1837, Cambridge citizens have enjoyed freshly-baked goods, cheeses, meats and coffee at this city-wide market. Handmade soaps are also available.
- The Dunfield Theatre. See a Broadway show or enjoy a live concert at Cambridge’s largest theatre.
- Langdon Hall. Take a break from packing to enjoy a weekend retreat at Langdon Hall. It’s famous for its restaurant, hotel and spa.
Have more questions? Call us at 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Want to be sure we service your move? View our coverage area.
218 Samuelson St
Cambridge ON, N1R1K8