Moving Companies in Cambridge, Ontario
Moving from Cambridge
On the southern tip of Ontario lies the city of Cambridge. With a population of 130,000, Cambridge thrives as a mid-sized city with small-town charm. The business environment, diverse culture and historic scenery have made this Canadian city a wonderful place to live. But if the time has come to say goodbye, you’ll need a moving company to help. We have a local service center that handles moves across the area, including to Kitchener.
If you’re heading to the United States from Cambridge, use U-Pack®! While we can’t help with intra-Canada moves, we can help with cross-border relocations. Moving to Cambridge? Check out our guide to moving to Canada.
Cool Places in Cambridge
Before you head out, take time to visit these popular places:
- Shade’s Mills. This beautiful park offers some of Cambridge’s best hiking, fishing, canoeing and biking activities.
- Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory. This unique garden features thousands of butterflies along with tropical plants, waterfalls and streams.
- The Cambridge Farmer’s Market. Since 1837, Cambridge citizens have enjoyed freshly-baked goods, cheeses, meats and coffee at this city-wide market. Handmade soaps are also available.
- The Dunfield Theatre. See a Broadway show or enjoy a live concert at Cambridge’s largest theatre.
- Langdon Hall. Take a break from packing to enjoy a weekend retreat at Langdon Hall. It’s famous for its restaurant, hotel and spa.
Want to be sure we service your move? View our coverage area.
218 Samuelson St
Cambridge ON, N1R1K8