Moving Companies in Jefferson, LA
Leaving Jefferson, LA
Jefferson is an exciting place to live. As part of the New Orleans metro area, but a little quieter and out of town, it’s been a great hometown. Maybe you’ve enjoyed some of the Greek revival architecture or the family-friendly amenities, or you just like being so close to the fun of New Orleans, Louisiana. While this has served you well, it’s time to move. No matter whether you’re moving to another big city in a new state or a quieter area, U-Pack can help. With a nationwide coverage area, U-Pack is able to move you just about anywhere. Our service center in Jefferson handles moves to and from the entire area, including New Orleans. Get a free moving quote to check rates or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Things to Do Before Moving from Jefferson Parish
The entire area is packed with fun things to do. Here are some special spots to visit before the move:
- Enjoy Family Gras, the free spectacle of parades, food and concerts.
- See a show at Rivertown Theaters for the Performing Arts. Want something more adventurous? Audition and be in a production!
- Eat your favorite Cajun cuisine. Whether you love a po boy, crawfish or gumbo, make sure to enjoy some authentic food before you leave the area.
- See the moss-covered cypress trees and the alligators in the Barataria swamps.
- Catch some fish for dinner. There’s a year-round fishing season here, just depending on what is biting. Winter and early Spring bring crappy and speckled trout while summer is best for bass and catfish.
- Enjoy a picnic at Lafreniere Park.
- Buy some produce and other homemade goods at the Ochsner West Campus Farmers Market.
400 Shrewsbury Road
Jefferson LA, 70121