Moving Companies in South Elgin, IL
Moving out of South Elgin
Located just 40 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, South Elgin is a great place for families. From the beauty of the Fox River to the quality schools, it’s a wonderful hometown. While many residents commute to Chicago, they choose to live here for the quality of life.
But maybe the time has come to move from the South Elgin area. Whether it’s to a bigger city or another small town, U-Pack can help. We service the Elgin area through our service center in South Elgin, and with over 240 service centers nationwide, we can go wherever you’re moving. Give us a call at 844-362-5303844-594-3077 or check rates online.
South Elgin Fast Facts
- South Elgin was originally named Clintonville, after the settler James Clinton.
- The Fox River Trolley Museum has over 30 trolleys, railroad cars and locomotives.
- Each June, the annual fishing derby lets kids fish Blackhawk Pond. The biggest fish is called the Big Tuna Kahuna.
- Hemmons Cultural Center features a 1,200 seat theater and art gallery. It’s home to the Elgin Symphony Orchestra.
- The South Elgin Cemetery has monuments dating back to 1851.
- The Gail Borden Public Library won the 2009 National Medal for Museum and Library Services, the highest honor for libraries.
U-Pack South Elgin
825 Commerce Dr
South Elgin IL, 60177