Moving Companies in Surrey, BC
Searching for a Moving Company in Surrey, B.C.?
When looking for a company to help you move from Surrey, B.C., to the United States, it’s important to find a service that’s familiar with cross-border moves. Between passing your goods through Customs and completing the proper paperwork, there’s a lot to do. U-Pack® is here to help!
U-Pack: An Excellent Option for Moves to and From British Columbia
U-Pack simplifies the cross-border experience. With our service, you do the packing and loading, and we do the driving. Which means we drive your belongings across the border, clearing them with U.S. Customs and Border Protection on your behalf. And with more than 240 service centers in our network, we can move you from Surrey to any of the 50 states or Puerto Rico.
We have a local service enter in Surrey, which services many cities in the area, including Vancouver.
Headed in the opposite direction? U-Pack can also help with moves from the U.S. to Surrey. While the requirements for entering Canada can vary, the moving process with U-Pack is the same. Get a free quote or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077 for more details. Or check out this complete guide to moving to Canada.
Five things You May Not Know about Surrey
Whether you’re moving from or to the area, here are some interesting facts to remember:
- The Peace Arch stands 67 feet tall and symbolizes 100 years of peace between the U.S. and Canada. Half of the arch is in Surrey, and the other half is in Blaine, Washington. It was the first of its kind in the world
- Surrey is home to the third largest rodeo in North America — the Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair
- The city is the second most-populated in British Columbia. It’s expected to surpass No. 1 city Vancouver by 2020
- Surrey has six neighborhoods — Cloverdale, Fleetwood, Guildford, Newton, North Surrey, and South Surrey
- There are more than 6,000 acres of green space for residents to enjoy coastlines, forests and mountains
17735 1St Avenue #174
Surrey BC, V3Z9S1