Moving Companies in Scottsdale, Arizona
Moving Out of Scottsdale
Scottsdale is one of the country’s ultimate “live-work-play” communities. Efficiently designed and filled with amenities, Scottsdale offers lots of famous Arizona sun, mild year-round weather and stunning desert landscapes. It’s hard to imagine leaving, but sometimes life pulls us in a different direction.
If that new direction requires a long-distance move, U-Pack® can help. Flexible service options — like door-to-door delivery, storage and guaranteed transit — are designed to meet your needs. And, help you stay within your budget.
Fun (in the Sun) Facts About Scottsdale
What do you know about this Arizona city? Test your knowledge with these fun facts:
- Scottsdale is among the largest 100 U.S. cities and is the sixth-largest in Arizona.
- The PGA Tour’s Waste Management Phoenix Open draws 500,000 spectators annually to TPC Scottsdale.
- It’s one of the top five art markets in the country with more than 70 galleries.
- Scottsdale has more than 60 miles of trails.
- The city’s fire engines are chartreuse in color (a blend of yellow and green) instead of the traditional red.
- The Parada del Sol, which kicks off Scottsdale’s annual month-long rodeo, is the world’s largest horse-drawn parade.
Do This While You Can
Have you checked everything off your Scottsdale to-do list? Here are some things to experience before leaving:
- Tee it up! There more than 200 golf courses in Scottsdale and the surrounding areas.
- Relieve some stress with pampering at one of Scottsdale’s 50-plus day spas.
- Check out the Fiesta Bowl Museum, which showcases the history of the college bowl game since 1971
- See expert artisans plying their trade at Cavalliere’s Blacksmith Shop, a family-owned working forge since 1909.
- Soak in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve, a desertscape of hills, rock formations and cacti at the northern edge of the city. It’s America’s largest wilderness preserve.
- Visit Taliesin West, architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s former home and studio.
- Stroll through Old Town Scottsdale, which features buildings from the 1920s and 19th-century olive trees.
Moving With U-Pack
With our nationwide network of service centers, we can transport your belongs to your new home within 4-6 business days. All you have to do is pack, load and unload. We’ll handle the driving, freeing you up to enjoy your final days as a Scottsdale resident! Call 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to find out how much your move will cost.
5620 West Lower Buckeye Road
Phoenix AZ, 85043