Parking a ReloCube®
Moving in a ReloCube is convenient and affordable! U-Pack arranges delivery of the container(s) to your location, you load it, lock it, and keep the key, and U-Pack arranges delivery right to the door at your destination. They're especially convenient if you'ree moving to a location where parking is an issue; they fit easily into a standard-size parking space! You can reserve one, or as many as you think you'll need; and you pay only for the Cubes you actually use.
If a ReloCube sounds like a good solution for your move, let's look at how to prepare for parking at your location. Though it doesn't take up much space, ensuring the availability of safe and legal parking on moving day is very important for a successful move.
Preparing to park a ReloCube®at your location:
- The ReloCube is a 6' x 7' x 8' (lwh) metal container that sits flat on the ground for easy loading and unloading.
- The ReloCube fits into a standard-size parking space.
- In most locations these moving containers are delivered to your location via flat-bed trailer, and placed on the ground at your location using a forklift.
- Prior to moving day, please verity that you have a paved, level location for parking (keeping in mind that moving containers cannot be parked on soft ground or grass).
- A 14-foot overhead clearance is required for delivering moving containers to your location. The area should be free of low-hanging electrical wires and tree limbs.
- Prior to your moving day, please check with your city or local police department to determine if a permit is required for moving container parking in your area; some areas require parking permits.
- If you are moving to or from an apartment complex, storage facility, or neighborhood with a Homeowners Association, please get parking permission prior to your moving day.
If you have questions about ReloCube delivery or you would like a free moving quote, please call a moving specialist at 877-453-7274 today! If you are interested in saving even more money on your U-Pack move, you may also consider loading and/or unloading at the local service center closest to your location.
More About ReloCubes
Blog Posts Related to Moving Container Parking
A New Angle on Parking
Parking at an Apartment Complex or Storage Facility
ReloCube - Great Service Smaller Package
I have no parking
More about parking permits
Do I need a parking permit
Advice for a move to New York
Do you need a live load