Moving to Frisco, Tx?
The list of great reasons for moving to Frisco, TX seems endless! Currently the fourth largest metro area in the United States, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is booming. Frisco, TX is just a small part of some phenomenal growth, unparalleled by any other city in the country. In fact, Frisco has been named among the top ten fastest growing cities over the past ten years by a number of media outlets and publications, as well as the U.S. Census Bureau. So what makes this area so popular? If you’re moving to Frisco in the coming months, you will want to keep reading!
Moving to Frisco, TX--The List
- Climate --Wow! Being in the center of the Sun Belt has its advantages! The summer gets a little sticky, but the rest of the year is fabulous.
- Transportation--Wanna be 20 minutes from the center of the action in downtown Dallas? Frisco will be perfect for you. Make sure you have good music in the car; traffic can be tricky.
- Economy--If you’re moving to Frisco, TX, you will want to know that it is the 15th most affluent suburb in the Dallas area. Many retail venues have popped up throughout Frisco, including an enormous IKEA store and an amazing new downtown center called Frisco Square.
- Education--Looking to get another degree or work towards your masters? Check out the many amazing colleges in the Dallas area that are within commuting distance of Frisco. Check out the University of North Texas in Denton. You can major in just about anything!
- Shopping--Frisco is actually the go-to place for many area residents seeking the best shopping in North Texas. You are sure to love Stonebriar Mall! Anchored by Nordstrom, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Macy’s, this mall is sure to grab your attention with stores in between such as J. Crew, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Banana Republic.
- Sports--The Dr. Pepper Arena in Frisco is home to the Dallas Stars pro hockey team. If you weren’t a hockey fan before, you will be after you check out an exciting game! Games run from October-April every year.
- Food--One of the best restaurants in Frisco is Platia Greek Kouzina on Preston Road. This place will make you a fan of Greek food. It is a must-try! Don’t forget dessert!
Moving to Frisco, TX--Links for NewbiesThe service center for Frisco, TX is located in Dallas, TX.
Information about Frisco, TX
Frisco, TX Moving Resources: