Important things you should know when moving to Grapevine
When you find yourself packing up and moving to Grapevine, here are some things about your future home you may want to know:
- Grapevine is located in northeast Texas and is within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
- The total population of the Grapevine community is 46,334.
- After moving to Grapevine, you’ll discover the climate in this beautiful Texas city is mild during the winter months and extremely hot and humid during the summer months. If you’re not accustomed to hotter temperatures, be prepared to purchase more summer clothing than winter.
- The name of this great city was derived from the native grapes prevalent in area. In fact, the city is home to several wineries and tasting rooms.
- The largest employer of Grapevine is the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Other major employers include the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel and Convention Center, Baylor Medical Center, and the City of Grapevine. Tourism also plays a large role in the economy.
- Once you’ve completed your move to Grapevine, you’ll find plenty of places to shop ‘til you drop. Not only is the fabulous Galleria Mall in Dallas only a few minutes away, but locally you can shop in the enormous Grapevine Mills Mall which includes an indoor ice rink and movie theater. The Bass Pro Shop lays adjacent to Grapevine Mills.
- Because the community is so close to Dallas, you’ll never be bored. Grapevine and its surrounding areas offer you and your family a great deal of entertainment including the Fort Worth Stockyards, the Great Wolf Lodge, Lake Grapevine, Bear Creek Golf Courses, Nash Farm, and Sea Life Grapevine Aquarium.
- When moving to Grapevine, you’ll find the community calendar stays full with exciting events and festivals for everyone to enjoy including summer films and theater shows, the Grapevine Farmers Market, jewelry and bead shows, the annual fireworks extravaganza, Grapefest, and so much more all year long.
Why should you be moving to Grapevine?The service center for Grapevine, TX is located in Dallas, TX.
Moving to Grapevine is simply a good idea. This town, “aged to perfection,” is on the course to providing every resident a wonderful life with every amenity available. Your new home puts you close to exciting activities in the local metro area. You can even catch live sporting events from your favorite teams like the Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks. Grapevine is as big as the state it resides in, and you’re sure to love it here.
Information about Grapevine, TX
Grapevine, TX Moving Resources: